Saturday, September 23, 2017

Summary

For a trip that started on May 31st and ended on September 22nd I put 12,172 miles on our 2012 GMC Duramax, its 5th trip to Alaska and back. The trip included spending most of the summer with my good friends Bill, Les and Nancy as well as a few weeks with my friend Brian and uncles Rick and Paul. I caught over 125 salmon, picked several cups of wild cranberries, saw lots of wildlife and enjoyed God's creations. Of course there were trials; like truck repairs in Whitehorse, rainy, cold weather, snow and a late trip cold. All of this was possible because my dear wife, Rosalie agreed to stay home and take care of the homestead and our two dogs. I hope everyone who reads our blog enjoyed following us this summer and will join us again, maybe next year for trip #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment