Monday, September 4, 2017

Hook Em Up & Move Em Out!

After 67 nights at St. Theresa's Lakeside Resort & RV Park near Soldotna I am hooking up and heading out. Tomorrow morning I will head back to Seward for 3 nights to try my luck at Silver fishing before heading towards Wasilla/Palmer on Friday for one night. I get the truck serviced Saturday morning and then will work my way towards Fairbanks where I will pick up two of my uncles on the 13th. Today I spent time stowing stuff inside and out and getting ready to travel. Before going to Soldotna I made a dump run and walked into Scout Lake. (see Picture) I went into Soldotna for a few groceries and fuel. I am anxious to get on the road, but sad to be leaving the area. So far today it has been very nice with mostly sunny skies and temps in the 60's, although it is clouding up now and rain is in the forecast. It gets light around 6:45 a.m. and dark by 10:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment