Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 27, 2017

Well my friend Brian has left and my Uncle Rick has arrived. After a great prime rib dinner at Ray's in Seward, Brian left on the 22nd on a bus for Anchorage. After a nights stay he boarded the train to Fairbanks with stops at Denali as well as others. Brian toured many areas around Fairbanks before boarding his red-eye flight back to Wisconsin. My Uncle Rick arrived on time at the Anchorage airport Monday morning at 1:00 a.m. Once back at camp we took a short nap before getting ready to go out fishing. Fishing continues to get slower every day, but we continue to put a fish or two in the freezer every day. The current count count is 96 with about 90 in the freezer, Brian took 43.5 pounds home with him. Here are some pictures from the past week. The one with Brian, Bill and I is downtown Seward when we dropped Brian off for the bus. One is of the mountains on my drive to get Rick. note the Lupines in the foreground. Brian was the primary picture taker, so I need to get in the habit of taking pictures since he is gone.

1 comment: