Tuesday, June 20, 2017

What We've Been Up To

Between internet connectivity issues and fishing I haven't had much success posting to the blog. I spent 1+ hours today on the phone with Verizon trying to resolve our issues with no guaranteed results other than he will submit a work order for Verizon to contact GCI with the issues. Anyway, we have been catching some fish, Bill continues to out-catch all of us most of the time, I guess I have lost my touch. Brian has good and bad days, but is now hooked on salmon fishing. Sunday we took the day off and drove to Homer with many stops in between. It was our first day off from fishing and felt good to do something besides FISH. :) This morning we woke up to a steady rain and 47 degrees so decided to put off fishing until this afternoon. Brian left to tour the SeaLife Center and I did some administrative tasks. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Good looking messes of fish. Quite a variety of sizes I see, but some would fill the freezer pretty fast. Hope the run continues when Uncle Rick makes it up.

    ReplyDelete