Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sterling Zoo

Today I visited the Sterling Zoo (Landfill), going to the dump is much more fun when you can see all kinds of animals. I also checked out a new dog wash in Soldotna, it is very nice and the owner was pleasant as well. Did some shopping and snooping. After I got home Nancy thought we should go fishing, so we loaded up the truck and went to "Husky", one of our fishing spots. I caught a nice Silver and Les caught a King, that he had to release. It was a beautiful day with temps in the high 60's and a light breeze. More rain is forecast for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. they must have just opened the zoo. something to look forward to seeing next year. wonder if all the animals were rescued. some people treat animals as throw-aways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember seeing it last year, but maybe I didn't make it over there. It is cute and only costs a bag/two of trash.

      Delete