Sunday, June 22, 2014

What We Have been Up To

We are still at Seward and continue to fish almost everyday.  The weather the last 3 days has been very nice, with temps in the 60's during the day and 40's at night. I don't think we have had a day for over a week when it hasn't at least rained a little bit.  As I write it just started sprinkling again.

Yesterday we took a day off from fishing and did some house cleaning and tidying up.  While Rosalie cleaned I took the dogs for a walk and found a new place along a beach where we can walk.  We tried it out this morning and while I fished Rosalie walked the boys.  I didn't catch any fish in the new spot, but we went to the old spot where I landed 2 more Reds bringing our total to 34.

Tonight we were joined by our new friends Bob & Susie and went to Christo's in downtown Seward for supper.  Christo's Palace www.christospalace.com/ is a nice supper club that we haven't had a bad meal at yet.

Early tomorrow (5am) I am going out with Ray (another camper) to try our luck at Halibut fishing again, hopefully the weather cooperates.  Wednesday we pack and hook up and make the 100 mile move to Kasilof for the Kenai and Kasilof Red run.

The view out of the window by my computer desk

Another place we can walk the dogs on the beach

Glacier we can see on our beach dog walk

Close up of the same glacier

No comments:

Post a Comment