Friday, June 8, 2012

06-08-2012

Resurrection Bay - Seward

Resurrection Bay - Seward
"Sweet Mary"
I fixed our electrical problem, the GFCI outlet in the bathroom had shorted out and needed to be replaced.  I'm proud of myself for finding and fixing the problem:)  We then went to Seward and checked out a fishing spot, looked up Jerry Stroebel's boat, checked out a fabric store, a gifts store, had an ice cream and drove in as far as we could to Exit Glacier.  Saw some type of seals in the Bay, but not sure what kind. Came back to camp and made Chili Cheese brats on the grill with mac & cheese.  Most of the day was clear and nice, but now has clouded over and starting to sprinkle.



1 comment:

  1. Good thing it was sunny, because the wind off the bay was very cold. I was glad I had a light hoodie along.

    ReplyDelete