Thursday, August 26, 2021

Last day salmon fishing for 2021

It's been a week since I was last fishing. Today, after dropping Rosalie off at quilting I went to "The Pipeline" and walked in for my last day of salmon fishing for 2021. It was a great day to be fishing the river, I caught and kept 1 silver and two reds. I left several more mature reds go and lost a couple more fish I think were silvers. I met up with "Bob" in the parking lot and we walked in, fished and walked out together. Bob was interesting to talk to and fun to fish with. Since last week I have been doing odd jobs around the house and packing things that could be packed. I also winterized the 5th wheel and helped prep the motorhome for sale, which was sold today. Yippee! Packing will continue in the days ahead as we plan to start for home September 7th or 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment